The train services over parts of NF Railway affected badly on Thursday due to Rail Roko agitation resorted by “Adibasi National Convention Committee” ( ANCC ) demanding SC status to their community.
Hundreds of picketers blocked railway track in areas like Kokrajhar in Alipurduar division, Majbat in Rangiya division, Bokajan in Lumding division and Sapekati in Tinsukia division. As a result the 18 trains are controlled.
- 22501 Bangalore – New Tinsukia Express controlled at Kamakhyaguri.
- 15959 Howrah – Dibrugarh Kamrup Express controlled at New Coochbehar.
- 13247 Kamakhya – Rajendranagar Capital Express controlled at New Bongaigaon.
- 15621 Kamakhya – Anand Vihar Express controlled at Goalpara Town.
- 12423 Dibrugarh – New Delhi Rajdhani Express controlled at New Bongaigaon.
- 12514 Guwahati – Secunderabad Express controlled at Bongaigaon.
- 12087 Naharlagun – Guwahati Shatabdi Express controlled at Rangapara North.
- 15960 Dibrugarh – Howrah Kamrup Express will be controlled at Barpeta Road.
- 12505 Guwahati – Anand Vihar North East Express will be controlled at Rangiya.
- 55721 / 55722 Rangiya – Dekargaon – Rangiya passenger will remain cancelled.
- 55719 / 55720 Dekargaon – Bhalukpong – Dekargaon passenger will remain cancelled.
- 55861 / 55862 Dekargaon – Rangiya- Dekargaon passenger will remain cancelled
- 15816 / 15815 Dekargaon – Kamakhya- Dekargaon Inter City will remain cancelled
- 55893 / 55894 Rangapara – Rangiya- Rangapara passenger will remain cancelled
- 15771 / 15772 Alipurduar Jn – Kamakhya- Alipurduar Jn Inter City will remain cancelled
- 55812 / 55811 Dhubri – Kamakhya- Dhubri passenger will remain cancelled
- 07526 / 07525 New Bongaigaon – Siliguri – New Bongaigaon DEMU will remain cancelled
- 55895 Rangiya – Murkongselek passenger will originate from Rangapara North.