GUWAHATI- The Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA) has issued a new set of COVID-19 Standard Operating Protocol(SOP) with relaxations on inter-district movement, which will remain in force w.e.f. from September 1, 2021 until further orders.
The salient features of today’s order are as follows:
- Night curfew time will be from 9 PM to 5 AM across the State.
- Accordingly, all work places (Govt. & private offices / establishment) will function as per usual working hours but not beyond 8 PM.
- All business/commercial establishments, Dine in Restaurants, hotels, resorts, Dhabas and other eateries, takeaway of food items from restaurants/Dhabas and other eateries, opening of Sale counters, showrooms etc. of cold storages and warehouses, shops dealing with groceries, fruits and vegetables, dairy and milk booths, animal fodder will be open up to 8 PM across the State.
- Pillion riding on motorcycles shall be allowed with at least single vaccinated persons and compulsory wearing of mask.
- Intra-district transport with 100% seating capacity shall allowed for passengers having at least single dose of vaccine. No standing passenger shall be allowed. For standing passengers heavy fine will be imposed and driving license of drivers/registration of vehicles carrying standing passengers will be cancelled.
- Inter-district passenger transport with 100% seating capacity shall be allowed for passengers having at least single dose of vaccine. No standing passengers shall be allowed. For standing passengers heavy fine will be imposed and driving license of drivers/registration of vehicles carrying standing passengers will be cancelled.
- The physical classes for the post graduate, graduate, higher secondary final year, GNM/Nursing courses and that of technical institutions shall be allowed for students having at least single dose vaccine. Before start of physical classes there will be a 3 day vaccination drive for students, faculty and staff.
- The hostels of the educational institutions are allowed to open only for the post graduate, graduate and higher secondary final year students with fully vaccinated residents.
- Meeting/gathering at any open or closed spaces is allowed up to 50 single dose vaccinated persons with prior intimation to local police. However, with prior permission of jurisdictional DC for maximum gathering up to 200 persons (at least single vaccinated) may be allowed. both for public and private functions which will also be applicable for closed spaces subject to ceiling of 50% of the hall capacity.
- Public gathering is allowed up to 50 single vaccinated persons for Marriages /funeral/lastrite programme.
- Religious places are allowed to open with up to 40 single vaccinated persons per hour for iconic places and 20 single vaccinated persons per hour for other religious places.
- Local administration will fix time for opening weekly markets/ hats for six hours.
- No Covid test will be done on arrival at airports / railway stations for fully vaccinated passengers. Other passengers will have to undergo RTPCR test paying Rs. 250.
- Cinema/Theatre Hall shall continue to remain closed till next review.
Other restrictions including declaration of containment zones etc. and exemptions as notified in the order of August 17, 2021 shall continue to remain in force except those specifically modified by this order.