By Anil Poddar
Dibrugarh police on Wednesday have arrested all 19 officers including Pallavi Sarma, daughter of BJP MP, R P Sarma, in connection with APSC, Cash for Job scam.
The Dibrugarh police, probing the case, had asked these officials to appear at the Special Branch Headquarters in Kahilipara to give their handwriting samples for forensics tests.
These 19 include 13 officials of Assam Civil Service Officers, three of Assam Police Service and three of allied services. “Police officer Pallabi Sharma is the daughter of Bharatiya Janata Party’s Lok Sabha MP from Tezpur, R.P. Sharma,” said a senior official on the probe team.
- Utpal Bhuyan ACS officers
- Barnali Das ACS officer
- Susovan Das ACS officer
- Dhruvojyoti Chakraboty ACS officer
- Manzoor Ilahi Laskar ACS officer
- Moon Mazoomdar ACS officer
- Mustafa ahmed Borbhuyan ACS officer
- Md Saibur Rahman Borbhuyan ACS officer
- Monika Teronpi ACS officer
- Ganesh Chandra Das ACS officer
- Srabanti Sen Gupta ACS officer
- Deepsikha Phukan ACS officer
- Leena Krishna Kakati ACS officer
- Suranjita Hazarika, District Transport Officer
- Gulshan Daolagpu, Assam Police Service(Jr. Grade)
- Pallavi Sharma, Assam Police Service(Jr. Grade)
- Bhargav Phukan, Assam Police Service(Jr. Grade)
- Rhituraj Neog, Suptd. of Taxes
- Nipon Kumar Pathak, Inspector of Taxes